Tooting's Forgotten: PREMIERE
Time & Location
About The Event
The event is taking place at:
HOW TO FIND THE SCREENING ROOM
Welcome to my university! Now that you've found UCL, you need to get to the Pearson Building. Located on the main quad.
Be the first to watch my new film called 'Tooting's Forgotten'.
The film explores the various impacts of gentrification in London. The film took half a year to produce and I can't wait to share it with the world.
It'll be an action packed evening with interactive workshops, a Q&A and of course, the screening of the 30 minute film.
There will also be time for a meet and greet for my subscribers.
- Event starts at 5:00pm
- Exhibition & interactive workshops
- Refreshments will be served
- Screening at 6:00pm
- Q&A session
- Possible: A second screening at 7:00pm if people are coming from work. DM me!
- Event ends: 8:00pm
- Drinks at local pub in Euston/King's Cross area
- Screening Ticket 6pm£0£00£0
- Sold OutScreening Ticket 7pm£0£00£0